Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible fiance JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our clan. People often recognize me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my journey - from the ups to the downs. When I was just 1 1/2 years old, my family and I moved from the United States to America. If it wasn't for the hard work of my parents, I may not exist today to share the journey with people like you. When I realized that I had the potential to achieve a better future I set out to achieve my goals and make my parents proud. I thought my life would go the same way as I graduated from university, be offered a corporate position, get married and start a family. It was my idea of what success looked like. But life had other thoughts. It was 2013 when I found that I hated going to work at my corporate job. Status and money did make me feel happy. I felt like I was wasting time for money...
Comments
Post a Comment